Sunday, March 5, 2017

Abu Sufian Pias a professional seo expert

abu sufian pias


I am Abu Sufian Pias. I live in Bangladesh the district of Chandpur. I was born on the 26th of august in1998.So, I am 19 years now. My father is a construction manager and my mother is a housewife. I have one sister and one brother. They are all my younger
I have passed my childhood with my parents and grandparents in my village.When I read in class six then I moved our city Hajigonj with my parents. My grandparents and my parents are the very religious person. I have achieved a lot of knowledge about Islam from my grandfather. My favorite person is prophet Hazrat Mohammad (Sm).I always want to do follow him and try to be a pious person. I also love my parents and grandparents very much. Now I read in hons 1st (Chemistry) in Chandpur Govt College.
Some interest I have got are reading books of science and technology, the books about the history of Islam and newspaper. I like and love technology a lot. I always try to know about new things and discovered new items of technology.
I am not very talent student but I have a lot of curiosity to know more and more.I always want to know about things and to do innovate.I am a patriot person and I always love and like my motherland very much
My aim in life is, I want to be a Chemist and want to do a great gov't job. Now I have changed Digital Marketing Ledp of Bangladesh. This is a great job for me. I hope to bring to pass this course with advancement and successfully. I hope and believe that one day this will be changed my life and I will be an advanced digital marketer
Then last but not least I love praying. I pray as much as I can. Being a Muslim and not praying, just doesn't go together, so that why I pray. I also felt that whenever I pray, it helps me to get forward and achieving more and more.
★I always say that “Know more Do more for anything like”

Please visit my site for know more about ma - Abu Sufian Pias

No comments:

Post a Comment