Monday, March 6, 2017

About My Mother

Mother or Mom is the very sweet,beautiful and attractive word of the world. When you knew how to speak, what was your first word? It is "Mother". We have grown up by our mothers. We have grown up in the great love of our mothers. No one loves us like our mothers. If someone asks you “Who is the best woman in your life ?”, I bet you will say it is your mother. And if someone asks me like that, my answer also is my mother.

The name of my mother's name is Parveen Begum. She is a housewife and she is a educated person. With me, my mother is the best woman in the world. No one can replace her in my heart.
Every day, she is the first person in my family, who wakes up very early. Then, she makes breakfast for my family. When my father goes to work, I go to college, my mother stays home and does all the daily chores. When my father and I come home, there is always a delicious dinner, which is waiting for us. After the dinner, my mom washes the dishes. Sometimes, I ask her to help, but she says: “It is fine, you should go to do your homework. Mom always wake up very early, and Mom is the last person can take a break after a busy day.

She loves us more than herself. Her love for us is great like to ocean. She is not only my mom, she is also my friends, who I can share all my problems and stories in life with. When I am sad or happy, Mom is always by my side and comfort me. Sometimes, I get angry with my mom because she remind me too much things, especially they are all things I know. Then, I realize that she just wants me- her son to be good.

My mother always pray for me about my better life. I also pray for her to Allah. She always pray and want to Allah that, as I will be a great and mighty person of the world.
I always say “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment